4.4
Turnaround Time

I was extremely puzzled to see all these negative reviews on them.We have been ordering Dr.

Hagiwara's barley green powder with kelp from them for years and had never experienced any problems with them. Their price is the best and they always shipped right away. Their packaging were good. We got free shipping.

Their products also appeared to be much fresher than those we had ordered from Amazon.com and they were with longer expiration dates. I only needed to call them one time a long time ago and they were very courteous. Therefore I feel I need to speak out for them.

You really need to try it and decide for yourself.3/31/16

This reviewer shared experience about on time delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Barley Green Direct. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barley Green Direct.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Barley Green Direct to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barley Green Direct?

Comments